Don't forget about our standard services.
Get that bike ready to go. Remember that we do a full range of services.
1. Tune ups. We do a full tune up for $65. It includes: truing the wheels, checking all the bearings for good adjustment, making sure that all the brakes and derailleurs work right. (And if your bike needs parts there isn't any other labor charge :)
2. Detail. Loree does a great job for $55 on you bike making it look new with a complete wash and wax. Also we clean the rear cog and front chain rings in the process, for a great looking bike.
3. Drive Train Cleaning $40 - This is something that people have been asking for, so we decided that it was a good idea.
4. Conversions. We also do conversions from say a road configuration to a more up right setting position like a comfort bike.
5. We work on all bikes no matter how old or where they came from.
And if you need proding - come in and look at new bikes. (Now there's motivation) We will help you with anything that you need.
Just a few of our lines -
We are pleased to let you know that we carry Primal, Canari and our newest addition SheBeest clothing.
Don't forget that we also handle great pedals from LOOK, Shimano and Crank Bros.
For new comers to clip in pedals we suggest Shimano Click-R pedals. They have 60% less spring tension than a regular SPD pedal (therefore easier to get out of). Also their new line of Click-R shoes, that have a roomy toe bed and flexable front sole for easier walking.
Fuji's new Road Teams - Mens / Womens
Here is a great web site for all you roadies. Chalked full of tips, articles, reviews and so much more. You can subscribe to them for free. It is a weekly mailing. Check it out. roadbikerider.com